Sunday, February 27, 2011

Had a 4.8 extreme hill run that I didn't finish followed by at 51:09 and I think it's because I was easing up on the bike. Quit standing. Also really thought a bit about it and it seems it's just too hilly. So today I ran instead a relatively flat 3 mile course in 26:40. Which is a PR for the last 15 years. And hopefully only for a week or so.

Life is better without caffeine by the way. Thinking lately about how I need dreams to hold on to. Somehow, someway, even if they're vague, even if they maybe can't stand much scrutiny. Dreams of being good at suduko I guess. But I need a few more suduko type games. Writing fiction. Standing to write of injustice. (Must remember... though I don't want to type. Possibly something original with music that would cost money....)