Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I ran 3 miles in 26.37 about 12 days ago. Then decided to change it up. Recall a guy I knew who ran a mile in 4:05. He would sprint 100 meters, walk 100, etc for 5 miles on M, W, F and do a 5 mile jog on Tue, and Thurs. I'm going to run for one minute, walk a minute once a week. Then run for 3 minutes, walk a minute another day. Then try to get to easier jogs in there.
Last monday I runing/walking 1/1 I did 3 miles in 32:30. Wednesday I did 30:30, Friday I did 30:25. This Monday I did 29:50.

Feel a slight ache in my knees. Not like last year (or was it two years ago?). But it's there slightly. Perhaps my calves aren't strong enough, aren't good enough shock absorbers for the faster running.

Feel in excellent shape lately though, otherwise. Back is very good. With giving up the caffeine I did have one single headache. But basically, really feeling very good.