Monday, July 25, 2011

1. And so today my feet don't hurt. My ankes don't hurt. My knees don't hurt and my hips don't hurt. I guess in part because of the omega three's? Also the change in running form. (I landing on my heels now, which supposedly is the wrong way to do it.)

2. No mysterious chest pains, probably thanks to no bench presses.

3. No back pain, mostly thanks to running.

4. No headaches thanks to having stopped consuming caffeine.

5. No insomnia thanks to no caffeine and no heavy weight lifting, at least primarily.

6. And I don't keep waking up at 3am each day. Well, I do so a few times a week. Which actually is nice occasionally. But a lot of days I sleep in till after 9AM. Perhaps thanks to the combination of quarter repeats and 6 mile runs?

No health issues whatsoever. Something I've very much stopped taking for granted. Planning on buying a new waffle iron today for my flax meal waffles. The one I have makes them too thick.