Sunday, December 22, 2013

Long runs once every 4 days slowly turned into torture. Coincided with a lot of migraine headaches also.And stopped improving. Really burned out. Too much intensity. Since I stopped I've been fine. Now trying to run 5 days a week, 6 miles each time on average. Trying to do all those miles at a decent pace. This is the third or fourth week and I've slowly speeded up. Last week I did five days at 8.8 min miles. This week I've started with two days at 8.7 min miles (6 miles in 52:30). Will take a day off and then try for three more days of that.

Also been consistently lifting weights after each run. Just a single set of a few exercises done pretty easy. Slowly have gone from 6 chinups to 12 that way. Then started to get a bit of insomnia, so going to take a break then come back with less intensity.