Saturday, November 9, 2013

So for 8 or 9 days straight I've chipped away at an outline. This is a first. Very happy about it. It's generically titled "Conventional Fantasy Outline" and may even begin with a youth at a magic school, unless I decide to start after he's failed out. Whatever I personally find most escapist... Will try not to worry that there's been so many wizard schools lately.

So I stopped the long hard run every 4 days. It was actually too hard on me. Can't run that hard for that long a distance that often. And found myself running less then. So now attempting to run most days. "Comfortable", "easy" running. 10.9 minute miles at 2% incline while watching TV. So damm boring. Can't stand even 30 miles a week from boredom. Finishing with hard running for 1 to 2 minutes. On the treadmill the hard running (10mph) was really bothering my lower back (bit of vague, very light burning into butt/right hip). So going to try doing that bit of hard running outside.

Started cello lessons every week.

This means a bit busy. If something has to give it should be the running. But I can see the running eating into the writing without it being very clear.

Quickly fails out. Not ten years of hell. This is escapism. Not necessarily relevant in any way to reality. A bit on enjoyment to people is of far more use than trying to show that this world sucks. Happy memories accumulate in the subconscious.