Monday, March 4, 2013

In the ruined abandoned remains of a once magnificent city a ghost sobs forever. Somehow tied to Worlock-SP.

Had this story idea of person like in a concentration camp or something torturous who somehow develops some strange possibly pyschic connections with someone

That other relates back to SP's Glass Houses. The red plain. He must be doing something there. I suppose he's trying to not starve to death or get killed. He's not human. Anymore

A ghost, I suppose, invisible I guess. Such pain that like the chronic pain sufferers he's sort of zombiefied. And he's trying to return to the world. By some painstaking difficult process.

----

Taking break from running as right knee just isn't right. Really wonder if I tore a ligament long ago. But perhaps I've increased my mileage too much considering running for only a few years and being a big guy. I fear the lack of an adequate diversion.